Market Update: Gallatin County Single Family Residences
This month, we will highlight single family homes in the Gallatin County from the first two quarters of 2013 compared to the first two quarters of 2014.
Here are a few stats for all of Gallatin County for single family residences:
- Units increased in the first two quarters by 8.5% (554 sold in 2013, 606 sold in 2014)
- Dollar volume increased in the first two quarters by 18.8% from $198,018,500+ in 2013 to $243,809,300+ in 2014
- Average sale price also increased from $364,732 to $400,861.50
- For 2014 through 7/31/2014
- Sold volume already at $304,905,187 and 771 units
Summary – based on increases across the board in the first two quarters from 2013 to 2014, the 2014 market continues to shine, looking to surpass 2013 annual totals easily.