This month, we will highlight condominiums and townhomes in the Gallatin County from the first two quarters of 2013 compared to the first two quarters of 2014.
Here are a few stats for all of Gallatin County for condos and townhomes:
- Units increased in the first two quarters by 27.5% (244 sold in 2013, 311 sold in 2014)
- Dollar volume increased in the first two quarters by 55.8% from $56,339,593 in 2013 to $87,800,977 in 2014
- Average sale price also increased from $234,833 to $280,586
- For 2014 through 8/31/2014
- Sold volume already at $117,936,021 and 438 units
Summary – based on increases across the board in the first two quarters from 2013 to 2014, the 2014 market continues to shine, looking to surpass 2013 annual totals easily.