This month, we will highlight single family homes in the Gallatin County from the first two quarters of 2013 compared to the first two quarters of 2014.
Here are a few stats for all of Gallatin County for single family residences:
- Units increased in the first two quarters by 8.5% (554 sold in 2013, 606 sold in 2014)
- Dollar volume increased in the first two quarters by 18.8% from $198,018,500+ in 2013 to $243,809,300+ in 2014
- Average sale price also increased from $364,732 to $400,861.50
- For 2014 through 7/31/2014
- Sold volume already at $304,905,187 and 771 units
Summary – based on increases across the board in the first two quarters from 2013 to 2014, the 2014 market continues to shine, looking to surpass 2013 annual totals easily.